UTMios-solution Data Recovery : Can We Recover Your Lost Data?
Utmios-solution Data Recovery:A process
UTMios-solution Data Recovery supports recovery of most all file types including FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+ file systems. We also assure customer regarding the NON-Discolousre agreement with our company it means at any point of time, client found that we are disclouse information will produce to court as per country law. This means that it can recover your photos, graphics, documents, audio, video, emails and many other file types with ease.
When it comes to data recovery, among the most reliable developers comes UTMios-Solution. The software company develops recovery software of all kinds of devices including Windows, Mac and even iPhones. Data Recovery for Windows PCs. Let us get started by top features first.
UTMios-Solution, Data Recovery Software can be used in the following circumstances:
Technical Specifications: UTMios-Solution, Data Recovery supports recovery of most file types including FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+ file systems. This means that it can recover your photos, graphics, documents, audio, video, emails and many other file types with ease.
Here are the full tech specs –
Operating SystemWindows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003CPU1 GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)RAM256 MB or more of RAM (1024 MB Recommended)Hard Disk SpaceThe minimum space required for running is 200 MB.File SystemFAT(FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+
The application not only recovers data from internal drives of your computer, but it can also be used to recover data from
Here, you can see every file format according to the file type Pictures Such as
NEF, CRW, CR2, ORF, SR2, SRF, K25, KDC, DCR, RAF, MRW, PEF, X3F, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, BMP, GIF, PNG, XCF, PAT, ARW, DNG, PSP, PCT, RAW, MOS, PSD, EPS, INDD, ERF, FH3, FH5, FH7, FH8 FH9, FH11, MCD, VWX, MEF, WP, CDR, CPT, VSD, DWG, PGM, PPM, PCX, MNG, MSP, WMF, WPG, EMF, ANI, NRW, TGA, JP2 etc.VideosSuch as AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG etc.AudioSuch as AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, RealAudio, VQF,FLV, MKV, MPG, M4V, RM/RMVB, OGG, AAC, WMV,APE etc.DocumentsSuch as MDB, ACCDB, PDF, PS, CWK, FM3, FMT, WK1, WK3, WK4, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, SDW, QXD, QXP, EPS, QBB, QBW, WPD, DOT, WBK, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, DOCB, XLT, XLM, XLSM, XLTX, XLTM, XLSB, XLA, XLAM, XLL, XLW, POT, PPS, PPTM, POTX, POTM, PPAM, PPSX, PPSM, SLDX, SLDM, ADE, ADP, MDA, MDN, MDT, MDF, MDE, LDB, AND, ACCDR, ACCDT, ACCDA, MDW, ACCDE, LLACCDB, XPS, ODT, OTT, ODM, ODS, OTS, ODP, OTP, ODB etc.ArchivesSuch as ZIP, RAR, SIT ARJ, CAB, 7Z, LZA, RPM, TAR, BZ2, HQX, SITX, etc.Other FilesSuch as Emails(EMLX, PST, MSG, EDB, MBOX, NSF, GWI, EML, DBX, DCI, VCF), exe, SIT/SITX, FCPEVENT, dmg, abcddb, pkg, itl, olm, emlx, ipa. How to Use UTMios-Solution Data Recovery
1. When you first launch UTMios-Solution, Data Recovery, you will see multiple file types checked. These are the files the application will try to recover. If you are looking for a particular type of file, you can unselect the other file types. This will ensure that the searching process is quick and you get your file recovered as soon as possible.
2. The next thing you would want to do is to select the location. This comes handy if you already know from which drive your data is lost. This will, again, reduce the time taken by the search process and will help you recover your files fast. If you cannot specify the drive, let the application search your files in all the drives. If you want to recover data from the recycle bin, select the system drive (usually C drive).
3. Now, click on “scan” and the scanning process will start. Once it completes the scan, the upper part of the window will display the scan result and guide to “Deep Scan” for more data.
Understanding the Results
Using Deep Scan
If you still cannot open/preview a file or there is no file found in the original directory, you need to try the Deep Scan. Deep scan scans for additional files that are lost or deleted using further complex algorithms. When a file is deleted or damaged and new data is added to the same folder, there are chances that the file may get overwritten.
During such cases, UTMios-Solution, Data Recovery changes the file name and puts them into the Extra Files Found directory. You can then recover these files and put them into the directory of your choice.
Recovering Data from USB Drive
UTMios-Solution, Data Recovery not only works with the internal storage of your PC. It also works on external ones such as a USB Drive. You can use the application to recover data from your USB drive as well. Make sure you have not added anything on your USB drive after accidental deletion as it might overwrite the data. To start the process, follow the steps below.
1. Launch UTMios-Solution Data Recovery.
2. Select the type of files you would want to recover. If not, select “all files” option in order to check for each file type.
3. Now select the location of your USB drive. Click “scan” to start the scanning process of your USB drive.
4. Select and preview files that you want to recover from your USB drive. If you haven’t found your desired files, you can also start “Deep Scan” for your USB drive.
UTMios-Solution, Data Recovery performs job quite well. The user interface is quite intuitive for a data recovery software and you’ll find no trouble throughout the process. We ensure that you recover only those files which you want and not the rest. We also liked the Deep Scan feature which is quite good for recovering damaged or overwritten data. However, the time required for Deep Scan is too much so you need to have patience while the software does its job. Also, Deep Scan not always works because the file overwritten is not easy to recover. Overall, the app functions well and comes handy in times of cases when you lost important files.